The Saga's of a Makeup Addict.

The Saga's of a Makeup Addict. Welcome to my confessional.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Get NAKED! - On The Red Carpet

Benny is my usual test dummy for anything I want to try out, makeup wise. I'd put up some of our more unsuccessful tried, but then she may just unfriend me from facebook... And everyone knows you're not real friends unless you're friends on facebook..

Back to my story.

She came over one sunday saying that she wants a paratha, gossip and a makeup artist to get her ready for the Red Carpet event that she had to attend. I had two of those things for her... Paratha and makeup; gossip, she would have to supply.

Unplucked eyebrows and cellphone camera aside, I was pleased as punch with my result... Maybe not too happy with the under eye conclealer but overall, it turned out pretty good!!





On the eyes we have Sidecar, Dark Horse, Naked, Virgin, Sin and Creep. I used the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero and Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

One the face, Kryolan FS36 and Chinese, MAC Studio Fix Compact powder, Benefit's Erase Paste, Sleek Makeup Contour Kit in medium (for bronzing and highlighting), Benefit's Coralista and MAC Fix+.

On the lips, Bare Essentuals lip liner in Nude, Rimmel lipstick in Birthday Suit, NYX lipgloss in Smokey Look.

Hair was her doing.

And she looked va-va-voom!!!

1 comment: