The Saga's of a Makeup Addict.

The Saga's of a Makeup Addict. Welcome to my confessional.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

When it rains in Rome, what do the Roman's do?

So today, the sky decided to open wide a dump a bunch on rain all over Karachi. My city got wet and flooded and as a result of that, everyone was either stranded or housebound. I had the foresight to kidnap pick up a friend, and bring her over.

 

That is Benny.

As you can see, Benny is clearly bored of the rain and being under house arrest is no fun.

  

Then again, I'm bored too! And I just noticed a horrendous zit on my face. Yep, definitely not coming in front of the camera again! Gah!!!! Another reason to hate the monsoons! It messes up my skin! 

 

This is the swag I got from Ben's trip to New York! Confession time: I love looking at those bags as they are, with all the goodies inside them as they genuinely excite me each time I peak in a see goodies! But I promised myself that I would de-package them and share the joy with you all. So lets grab something from the Sephora bag.


Stila crazy ya'll!! This is the Stila In The Light Palette. 


Believe in the beauty of the future - Sarah Lucero. Sarah is a Pro Makeup Artist at Stila and one of the contributing masterminds behind this palette. Gotta love her!


In natural light.


TIS PRETTY!!!!!

Top Row: Bare (matte ivory), Kitten (shimmering nude pink), Bliss (matte nude), Sunset (copper shimmer), Sandstone (matte neutral brown)
Bottom Row: Champagne (pale gold shimmer), Gilded Gold (bronze with gold shimmer), Luster (deep gray with gold shimmer), Night Sky (slate blue with silver shimmer), Ebony (matte black)
Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (matte chocolate brown)

It came with a Look Book too!!! And I just had to try one outta them... So I picked the one that seemed like pewter-y fun - to match the wretched weather outside.


I'm going in people, wish me luck!!

Okay, here I things I may or may not have used. I say 'may not' as I pulled them out, but never got around to slapping them on.. But lets see what my model thinks of her face after I shellacked all the Stila goodness on her..


The final look!

Products Used:
Face -
Rimmel Match Perfection Liquid Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Etude Compact Powder
Nars Deep Throat blush
Sleep Highlight and Contour palette

Eyes-
Stila In The Light palette (bare, night sky, sandstone and kitten)
Smudge Stick in Damsel
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara

Lips -
MAC Cherish Lipstick.


I think I just might have pulled it off!!!! I kinda like it...


And where does Benny take her new make over? Straight to the Jersey Shore! She had to get caught up on the latest episode and had to look just as fab as Snooki, Deena, JWow and the rest of the guidos and guidettes.. 

She's as pleased as a puppy with her pretty new face do! 

And so is I!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics.I like your blog.Your Pic before "THE FINAL LOOK" is very funny lol.. :D.You have a nice collection looking beautiful :). Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete